Lew’s Mach II Baitcast raises the bar in looks and performance of a quality baitcast reel. The Mach II features Lew’s exclusive Super Low Profile (SLP) platform that is more compact and offers superior balance and reduced torque for better control. The frame is strong and lightweight graphite with graphite sideplates. The 32 mm double anodized aluminum spool is fast starting for effortless cast. Winn® advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knobs provide a sure grip and the bowed 95mm anodized aluminum handle delivers plenty of cranking power.
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double-anodized 32mm aluminum U-shaped spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Double anodized spool tension knob with audible click adjustment
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15 lb drag power
- Bowed lightweight aluminum 95mm reel handle with Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- Gear Ratio 7.5:1
- Weight 7.2 oz.
- Line Capacity 110/12
- Bearings 9+1